Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Darling Dancers

Ask me what I want to be when I grow up and without hesitation, I will say a dancer (a back-up dancer to be more specific). Since that dream will be squished until I retire from the baby-making department (can a woman in their 40's still be a back-up dancer?), I am absolutely content living my dream through my own little dancer (in a non-stage-mom kind of way).

Claire started taking ballet/tap lessons last week with her
BFF Aubree and I literally cannot contain myself. I know she is my daughter and of course I think she is wonderful, but how can anyone deny the cuteness of these little girls, dressed in pink working those baby legs? I am in heaven. Claire is too. Forgive me if there is a weekly post with little girls twirling in tutus, just simply understand that I am crazy... about dancing.

7 comments :

mindy said...

looks like it's in someone's garage--how cool!

Rachel said...

I was just thinking - my girls have had many a dance class in Miss Jenis garage. We love her and hope you do too! Claire is adorable, there is not much cuter than your little one in their tutu, so stinkin cute!

Elisa said...

Soo cute! I can't wait for addison to be old enough to take lessons. She already has a daily dance session, and I know she will love dance class when she gets to that point. If anyone at all is dancing on a show or tv, she copies exactly what they do. I love Little girls in Tutu's!

Heather said...

oh man. she is adorable.

Suzanne said...

Is she just the picture of adorable or what?!!!

angie said...

this is so cute i can't stand it!

Baker said...

Precious!! I love, love, love it. Look how perfectly poised she is! And there is no denying the cuteness!