Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kid Kingdom

As mentioned in my previous post, I took Dallin and Claire back to Disneyland after a 3 month hiatus... so deprived, I know. We dubbed this day as a "no crying baby day". We all absolutely adore our baby Spencer, but we all also admit that our day at Disneyland without him was a lot more productive and fun. Plus it was a blast hanging out with my older kids, giving them my undivided mommy attention. We also had the added bonus of catching up with our good friends the Randles and Newbolds! Here are some of the highlights and moments I actually remembered to pull my camera out for:C is for Claire
A is for dAllin :)Meeting up with the Randles and Newbolds
Dallin, Ella and Julia ridin' solo on Dumbo (pink elephant on the left)
Claire and Victoria... the giggly Teacup girls
Good friends+no crowds+fabulous weather+
a date with my older kids=a wonderful Disneyland Day!

5 comments :

lynette said...

You are so lucky that you live so close and can take advantage of Disneyland so often! Looks like FUN!

Drago Family said...

What a great way to spend special time with the older kids. I'll have to be better at that when I'm done nursing!

Ally said...

It really was soooo fun to meet up with you...we HAVE to do it again soon! Especially before we leave! :)

keely said...

Oh my goodness. That mini van story...what an experience! Glad everything worked out! Is it bad that I was laughing, like rolling laughing? Thanks for sharing. Wait, also, I've got to come check that puppy out. Seriously.

The J said...

I'm so jealous! I'm moving to california tomorrow! ;)