There is, however, a silver lining... it's actually blue. If the kids are exceptionally good/helpful/quiet/clean/etc. they are moved to BLUE. This is a big deal for these 5 and 6 year olds... especially MY 6 year old. When I pick him up from school, the first thing Dallin says is "guess what mom... I got on _____ today." I am proud to report that it has always been green and blue... usually a mixture of the two throughout the week.
Last week however, Dallin came home with an all blue week!!! Quite an exciting thing for all of us. He tries so hard to be a good student and friend at school and I am grateful that his efforts are being recognized. Go Dallin-Blue!!!
5 comments :
Great job, Dallin! What a great example you are to the other kids!
Love,
Aunt Kirsten
Aw, Missi......Dallin is so precious!! Congratulations on such a great little man!!
What a DARLING picture! And GO DALLIN!!!
Dallin: What an awesome accomplishment! We love you so much, and appreciate all the great things you choose to do . . .
Oh, go ahead and brag all you want! That is behavior worth being noted, as well as spread to the world! You've got such great kids Missi!
Post a Comment