Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gobbling Genius

I go to the gym at least 3 times a week. It is my recharge time. Dallin is in school and Spencer loves kids club... it's Claire I have to drag there. She complains all the way there and ends up enjoying herself... every time... 3 days a week.
The other day, when I was done with my workout, I opened the door to kids club and saw some twinkle eyes. Claire was happy and was holding something behind her back. She proceeded to proudly show me her masterpiece and the fabulous story-line that goes with it. The picture she drew above is of two turkeys (her hands) who didn't want to get eaten for Thanksgiving. These smart little turkeys took matters into their own feet. They captured the farmer and put HIM in the cage (see picture above). Isn't it genius?! Not only is kids club fun, but it a platform for genius work.

Nicely done Claire. Aren't you glad we went to the gym?

3 comments :

Nana said...

Adorable Claire . . . made me cry. :)

Papa said...

Made me cry too. I felt sorry for the farmer:-)

Crystal Escobar said...

Haha, that is so funny :) She is a genius!!!