For anyone who reads the fine print, I mentioned in my "girl's getaway" blog entry that we went to Disneyland on Jen's birthday (the day before we left for San Francisco). I just found some photos that I completely forgot that I had taken on my cell phone. Although it was a little more crowded that we had anticipated or hoped (darn you Space Mountain and Tower of Terror riders), we still had a lot of fun none-the-less! It was Jen's wish to spend her birthday here... wish granted! Here's a sneak peek into our day...
silly children waiting in line for Thunder Mountain (Claire's first time... and she LOVED it!)
Dallin about to board the train
Nervous Claire waiting for the Thunder Mountain train to take off
The dry and happy Splash Mountain riders

The soaked and even happier Splash Mountain riders

Emerging through Sleeping Beauty's castle

The cute girls in their pink teacup
Ready to take off on the Matterhorn bobsled

It was a wonderful day and a great day to spend Jen's birthday!
p.s. Spencer really was with us, but was usually hanging out in the stroller, asleep, or riding rides with Nana. Unfortunately none of that was caught on camera... poor 3rd child. But I promise you that he had a fun day as well ;).
1 comment :
Looking at the huge smiles on everyones faces, this probably is the "Happiest Place on Earth". Wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment