This post has been a LONG time coming. The reason I haven't busted this post out is because I honestly don't know where to begin. Dallin had the most amazing season of basketball in the fall and if I tried to elaborate, it would be super-braggy and long-winded. But here we go anyhoo... he was nothing short of amazing. This season, Dallin played on the Bulls team. He was *6 and his coach was Anna (a manager who works at the Rec Center). He acted the role of "team captain", encouraging his teammates and educating them on how to play. The Bulls had a great season (#1 in the division) and Dallin is ultimately to thank for that... he was a machine.
Saturday mornings were like Christmas for me... I couldn't wait to see what Dallin would do. He had stellar lay-ups, tricky moves, around the back passing, etc.
One of my favorite moments this past season was when we were walking to our car after a game. He had scored 32 points and informed us that he currently had 80 points in his "career." Yep, he takes this stuff pretty seriously.
Dallin and basketball are like peanut butter and jelly, cereal and milk, Batman and Robin... two things that should never be separated. He doesn't just enjoy basketball, he IS basketball.
Another season is quickly approaching us and I can't wait to see how many points Dallin adds to his "career"!


1 comment :
I hope Jimmer Fredette enjoys all his current scoring records, because in about 13 years (after Dallin returns from his mission), they will all be shattered by the "Mighty Milo"!!! All your practice has certainly paid off.I am very proud of you!
Post a Comment