Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Entertaining Elves 2


We are having way too much fun!  Dallin wasn't happy with the face I chose for him in the previous video, so he helped me revamp our elf family for this Charleston dance.  Enjoy: 


Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Now you try!

7 comments :

Thomas Family said...

hhahahahhahah
that was so fun, thanks for the good laugh. Your family all has such animated faces it just makes it that much better.

Tasha and Family said...

That was great. LOL. I dont feel that great and that made me really happy.

Hillary said...

Love the dancing elfs...We were playing with it last night. Some elves might be making an appearance in the ward Christmas video now.

Drago Family said...

Way to liven things up. Great sense of humor.

keely said...

are you kidding me? This is HILARIOUS. I am so doing this.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making Papa and Nana Elf so happy. This is priceless.

Kirsten said...

That was HILARIOUS! Love it! I need to get on the notification list for your blog Missi. I keep missing all these beautiful posts!