Claire started her first day of preschool today at 1-2-3 Learn. She was a little confused that Dallin was not with her (since he went to this preschool for 2 1/2 years and has always been a standard there). Ms. Carol explained to her that she is now the big kid that gets dropped off and she gripped my hand even tighter and wouldn't let go as she realized it was all her today. No Mom, no Dallin.
She was a little hesitant when I left, as was I (since I was saying goodbye to another one of my babies to school this week). Apparently Claire asked Miss Melissa to call me often in the beginning for me to pick her up. When that pick-up time came, she didn't want to leave. Not a bad day when you make some cute new friends, paint a picture with your favorite color (PINK!), have teachers who already adore you and you leave school with a pink popsicle in your hand. Not to mention a new dress and cute new ladybug backpack (thanks Nana).
Here's to Tuesdays and Thursdays and to everyone being happily occupied!
7 comments :
So cute! I love the ladybug backpack...Thank goodness baby is coming soon...We don't want you to get too used to not having someone around :)
What a big girl you are now, Claire! I hope you have lots of fun at preschool . . .
Love from Nana
I envy your peace you will get twice a week. Greta starts preschool in a couple of weeks and I am looking forward to one on one time with Austin... or I'll just miss Greta the whole time. I guess we'll see!
Very exciting! I'm with Jennifer. Don't get too used the peace and quiet. :-)
I miss Ms. Carol and Ms. Melissa! They are the best teachers! Enjoy some alone time before the baby comes. Miss you!
Em
She looks so adorable!! I didn't know they could start preschool when they are 2 1/2. That is so great!
She is the cutest of all! We love Ms Carol too! Claire is ready to shine and take her turn with preschool. We are excited for the coming of your new addition .... soon!
Post a Comment