This summer (& every summer) we have been plagued by flies. We also have a bird feeder and a hummingbird feeder in our backyard, so we often have flying visitors surrounding our home. Yesterday, we had a flying visitor of a different sort:
A butterfly fairy visited our backyard yesterday (and her daddy got a really good workout). Dallin even got the fly swatter out and tried to "take care of" this particular pest (ie: his little sister). I hope Dallin sticks to getting rid of the obnoxious flies, and lets the cute hummingbirds and butterfly fairies roam the yard whenever they please!
13 comments :
I love that little fairy...She can come fly around my backyard anytime! She is too cute.
Cute as always!
How is it that Claire can be SO cute and Dallin so hilarious at the same time! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple months! I love you guys.
-Uncle Dave
Claire bear is just too cute- love that girl.
Adorable! Love the pictures. Can't wait to see those darling kids!
All I see is a beautiful ANGEL, who others see as a cute fairy:-)
she is such a doll!
I love all the girlie things...so cute.
when did your little girl get so BIG! She's so adorable. Wish we were there to watch them grow up!
Missi Hinckley! This is Brittany Collier, I don't know if you remember...from high school! Anyway, I found your page through Christie and Brooke (Elton). You have a beautiful family... How awesome!
Post a Comment