Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Oh Yeah Baby!

I had my first doctors appointment yesterday and it was all good news:
- there is a baby inside of me
- it is a single rider (not double like many had wondered)
- the heart beat was great
- there are two arms, two legs and a giant head 
- I am a week and a half ahead of what we thought
All-in-all it was a great appointment and (after a few scares this week) it appears that everything  is okay...here's to the next leg of this pregnancy journey!

p.s. if you need help deciphering the photo above, the head is on the left hand side and the little legs are on the right.  The white areas are bones forming.  Grow, baby, grow!

10 comments :

barterboutique said...

Wow! I was just looking at your growing baby in the sidebar the other day thinking, "It's already looking like a real baby!" It's truly a miracle every time!

Jennifer said...

How exciting your first photo! I love watching your sidebar baby grow too...I can't wait to see our Boy/Girl poll results!

Peterson Clan said...

Cute picture of your little "bubba" Misi! Glad everything is alright! Can't wait to find out what your having!!:)

My Dearest Rich said...

Glad baby is Healthy Missi! So sorry about the scares. It's always SO nice and relieving to go the the dr. and find everything is fine! Can't WAIT to find out the sex~ :)

The J said...

I can't wait to see what an amazing child you guys make this time. Your kids are phenomenal, this one is bound to be also! Congratulations! I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much this baby looks like Peter!! :)
Papa

Rachel said...

you make humans! I'm always so amazed at what our bodies can do. I'm glad that everything is going great!

angie said...

a week shorter is good news! i'm so sorry i didn't get your note until i got back! hopefully we can repeat it soon!

Kelly Bowen said...

Congratulations! Trust me when I say, once you hit 3 (kids) you have reached a whole new level of motherhood. ;) We love you guys. You have a beautiful family. Your cousin, Kelly (Fredrickson)

Suzanne said...

Love the ultrasound! Glad everything is good. I'm betting on girl, fyi. :-)