Claire found this ballerina skirt hanging in her closet today and it was a "must wear". She demanded that I take pictures of her twirling (which turned into a funny game of repeatedly hitting her head against the wall... hence the laughing pictures). I just can't get over how old she looks... isn't it amazing how kids can change so quickly? It reminds me to be a little more patient and take a lot more pictures cause the baby stage doesn't last forever. Thanks Mom for the cute leotard and thanks Claire for the extensive photo shoot!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Ballerina Baby
Claire found this ballerina skirt hanging in her closet today and it was a "must wear". She demanded that I take pictures of her twirling (which turned into a funny game of repeatedly hitting her head against the wall... hence the laughing pictures). I just can't get over how old she looks... isn't it amazing how kids can change so quickly? It reminds me to be a little more patient and take a lot more pictures cause the baby stage doesn't last forever. Thanks Mom for the cute leotard and thanks Claire for the extensive photo shoot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
4 comments :
So cute! finally a replacement for the princess costumes!
She really DOES look SO old! I can't believe it! What happened to the baby? I guess they do grow up so fast! miss you guys!
She is so cute...Claire is a perfect little ballerina...I love her!
She is so adorable!
Post a Comment