Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love Day

"Kisses are the messengers of love" 
-Danish Proverb

Don't forget to plant one on the ones you love today... Happy Valentines Day! 



4 comments :

keely said...

Missi, Happy Valentine's Day! Super cute pics of your fam. Hope you're staying dry today...like 4 doors down. :)

Ammon said...

Whoa! Those look like some serious smooches--cute!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Peterson Clan said...

I love "kissing" pictures, how cute do you all look!! Happy Heart Day!! -Jenn

Suzanne said...

Hey Missi! After hearing about your blog during class I stalked you and found you! Love it! You've inspired me to try my own, but I just can figure some things out. For one how in the world do you get music on here? For another your pictures are arranged so nicely. I'm just computer stupid and can't figure that out. Love your blog, though! ~Suzanne Sumida