Last night, Peter and I attended a wonderful dinner at Ruths Chris Steakhouse in Palm Springs for Peter's POA (Paths of Achievement) graduation.
I didn't realize what a big deal it really was for him to graduate...approximately 60 Merrill Lynch advisors were hired on and only 5 completed the program in 2007. I am really grateful for all of Peter's hard work and determination to finish (and he got his CFP license in the middle of it all, if I may brag for a second). Not only did we partake of an incredibly delicious meal, Brent (Peter's amazing boss) presented beautiful trophies to each of the graduates as well as one of Brent's favorite motivational books and a gorgeous leather-bound notebook. The "supportive wives of the hard-working graduates" even received some beautiful roses. As Brent went around the room to present the trophy and gifts, he said some wonderful things about each graduate. I was really impressed at how well he knows Peter. The stories and attributes shared about him were spot-on. A lo*I completely forgot to take a picture at dinner, so this is us afterwords in a gas station parking lot...sorry, but it's all I've got:).
8 comments :
Congratulations Pete. That is awesome. Ruth's Chris is one of our favorite restaurants- yum. My mouth is watering for it right now. It beats Olive Garden, which is as nice as it gets here. I love that you got recognized too because you have done an amazing job in being supportive and holding down the fort with all the late nights. You are awesome.
Pete congratulations my friend! Way to go!!
Congrats Pete!
Finally, something about someone other than Dallin, Claire, and "the jelly bean".:) :) :)
Peter, I am really proud of you. Well done!! Papa
That is so great Peter! Congratulations! It is always nice to hear that good, smart, talented people are being rewarded and recognized!
Pete congratulations...that is awesome!
Missi and Pete! You guys are awesome! Congrats!
Pete, Brent here (not your boss, the other Brent in your life - you know, the loser). Great work,You're a stud. Did you ask if you could exchange the trophy for cash. Let me know when your ready to leave ML and start selling kittens at Albertson's. You'd be surprised what a nice tabby or calico would go for these days.
I noticed your boss pointed out some of your attributes not known by most. I am wondering if he mentioned some of the "other" personality traits not known by most?
Post a Comment