If I were the bishop and had an hour break between meetings on Sunday, I'd lock the door and take a bath. My sweet husband (who really is the bishop) comes home, plays with the kids and then crashes on our "nap couch". The kids still talk to him, climb on him and there is always the sound of Sunday madness in the background, yet he manages to slumber deeply. One really hard-working man = some really deep naps. All I can say is they are much deserved.
3 comments :
your kids are so adorable. And I still can't believe that Peter is the bishop.
oh my gosh.... he is taking one good nap!!! He is an amazing dad, hubby, friend and BISHOP :)
Read Joel 2:28. This is the question; is Peter an "old man" having a dream, or a "young man" having a vision? This could be debated for a long time :-)
Post a Comment