For Memorial Day, our fun friends the Nilsons invited us to join them on their boat. The boys (Ryan, Peter and Dallin) left early in the morning to get a good beach spot and take the boat out while Sheina and I wrangled up the little ones and grabbed some picnic food. We met the rest of the gang at Lake Elsinore and rode on the boat over to our little spot on the beach (it's a nasty lake, but only 15 minutes away... give and take).
Friday, June 25, 2010
Boat Blast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
2 comments :
Sounds like a blast.
FYI that is the nastiest water I've seen. I thought Lake Houston was bad! What a fun day!
I hope Nana never sees the picture of Spencer standing within two feet of the lake and not wearing a life jacket :-) this day sounds like alot of fun.
Post a Comment