She loves pink, she thinks babies are fabulous, she adores books and even memorizes them so she is able to read them back to me. She could shop all day long (specifically for lipgloss, candy and pretty-girl-dresses). She enjoys talking on the phone and paces in a circle as she does so. She loves going to preschool where all her friends are boys. Her favorite day of the week is Wednesday because it means dance class. Her very favorite dance partner is her Daddy. There is nothing better in her mind than to dress up in a beautiful dress that spins (a prerequisite for any dress we purchase) with sparkle shoes, a little lip gloss and a pretty ponytail. I love that you could find her playing in the dirt with a princess dress on. To sum her up, she is pure heaven. Her name means clear and bright... this is my Claire.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Cute Claire
She loves pink, she thinks babies are fabulous, she adores books and even memorizes them so she is able to read them back to me. She could shop all day long (specifically for lipgloss, candy and pretty-girl-dresses). She enjoys talking on the phone and paces in a circle as she does so. She loves going to preschool where all her friends are boys. Her favorite day of the week is Wednesday because it means dance class. Her very favorite dance partner is her Daddy. There is nothing better in her mind than to dress up in a beautiful dress that spins (a prerequisite for any dress we purchase) with sparkle shoes, a little lip gloss and a pretty ponytail. I love that you could find her playing in the dirt with a princess dress on. To sum her up, she is pure heaven. Her name means clear and bright... this is my Claire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
8 comments :
AMEN, DITTO, I AGREE,"SPOT ON",and THUMBS UP to everything you shared in this blog. Good night Moon, good night Claire Bear, Papa always loves you and he always will!
I love those pics of Claire that Scott got. Too Cute.
olivia has the same dress. love costco.
I would have to agree. Claire is absolutely adorable, she has the face of an angel :).
As a girl, who came from a family of all girls, all I have to say is "GIRLS ROCK" - and Claire is an absolutely precious example of that.
She is a beauty, that little one. And I love the black and white picture!!!
i love that her name means clear and bright...she really is a beauty!
I love Claire and I think my boys will be fighting over her before I know it. Logan was looking out the front window calling out her name. Too cute.
Post a Comment