As I watched the "Dancing with the Stars" finale last night, I was reminded of a run-in I had years ago with the champion, Kristi Yamaguchi in a Salt Lake City boutique.
Oh how cool is that Missy! I sure loved her as a figure skater and once again on Dancing with the stars, she sure seams like such a cool person all around!
5 comments :
How crazy is that?! Where were you?
Lynette,
Pete and I were taking in the 2002 Olympics and shopping at the Gateway mall...why didn't we go together?!
oh, go on and brag about all your famous friends. next thing you'll be saying you're related to a prophet or something. whatever...
Ahhh ya- love the gucci. She looks great now, and her husbands not to shabby either! :)
Oh how cool is that Missy! I sure loved her as a figure skater and once again on Dancing with the stars, she sure seams like such a cool person all around!
Post a Comment