
This was our first Christmas at home with our little family and it ended up being a wonderful day! Church on Sunday was wonderful (great Christmas program Ally) and I (
Missi) attempted to sing a solo in sacrament meeting (it has been about 8 years since I have done this and I was terrified). I am just happy I made it through without crying and am even more happy that it is over with.

For Christmas Eve we had the full time missionaries over and started a few new family traditions. We picked up
everyone's favorite take-out (Olive Garden, Pick-up-
Stix and Taco Bell) and had a random feast while watching "Mr.
Kruger's Christmas" and "The Other Wise Man." We read the Christmas story and felt so blessed to have the missionaries over with the spirit that they bring. Rudolph even made a gift drop-off t

o our house with pajamas for each of us (Angie W- notice that we have the same taste in girl's Christmas pajamas? :)).
Dallin left Santa cookies in the shape of Mickey Mouse (definitely my kid) and 9 small carrots...one for each of the reindeer. We

had what
Dallin calls "a snuggle party" in our room that night (made forts on the floor for the kids) and the kids went to sleep quickly (thank heaven)! Santa made a special stop at our house. He was a little messy with the cookie-eating but very nice to the kids when it came to remembering what they wanted.
Dallin is most thrilled with his Nintendo
DS games and
Spiderman blaster thing (sorry, I'm a girl) and Claire is in love with her new Sleeping Beauty dress. We played all day and had a wonderful dinner down in San Diego with some friends (thank you Lowe and
Brundage families). It was a relaxing, wonderful day...hope you all had the same!


3 comments :
SO much fun! Your family is so cute!
That was the first thing I noticed was Claire's pj's! She is such a pretty little girl! I would want to squish her, too!(I think you said that in another post...it kind of sounds funny now that I wrote that!:) It does look like a wonderful christmas for the Waldrons! That's a great idea to have the missionaries over when family isn't in town! I'll have to remember that.
Hi Missi- I don't know if you remember me. I am in the Terra Vista Ward and I came across your blog off the Towers. I had to come by for a visit. It has been so long and I can't believe how time flies. Your children are darling. I remember Dallin as a baby. Where are you guys living now? Well I hope you guys are doing wonderful. Love, Chelsea Monson
Post a Comment