Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tournament Theory

Okay, so it is common knowledge amongst our group of family/friends that Dallin is obsessed with everything basketball. The kid is in love. He especially loves BYU basketball and it has been extra fun this year since they are AMAZING!

This week marks the Mountain West Conference Tournament in Las Vegas and he is ready. Yesterday, Dallin watched eagerly as Wyoming played TCU to see who would move on to play BYU today. TCU (seed 9) beat Wyoming (seed 8) and will face the #1 Cougs today... exciting stuff. Before the game, Dallin mapped out how he thinks the tournament will go. I have to post this quickly to see how closely his predictions evolve (this is for you Papa!).

Wyoming vs TCU--- TCU
TCU vs. BYU --- BYU
Colorado vs. New Mexico --- New Mexico
SDSU vs. Utah --- SDSU
UNLV vs. Air Force --- Air Force
SDSU vs. Air Force --- SDSU
New Mexico vs. BYU --- BYU

SDSU vs. BYU --- BYU!!!!

His first prediction was correct. Let's see how this tournament plays out! GO COUGARS!

2 comments :

Jen Bug said...

So far so good, other than Air Force and UNLV, but SDSU will beat UNLV, and everything will be right on track again! Go Cougars! :)

Papa said...

I think San Diego State will beat BYU. Oops, that game has already taken place :-) I have a great prediction rate once the games have alreay taken place :-) Now the fun begins with BYU in the "Bigger Dance". It would be great to see them get to the "Sweet Sixteen" or the "Elite Eight". I will be cheering them right along with Dallin. Jimmer, watch out for all the records you have once Dallin becomes the next GREAT BYU Point guard.
I send my love out to all BYU basketball fans especially Dallin, Claire, Spencer, Peter, and Missi!!
Love Papa