Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Michel Meeting

Facebook is a funny thing. I was checking some updated status' one day when I read that Mr. Michel (my favorite high school teacher... okay, everyone's favorite high school teacher) was going to Disneyland the next day with his beautiful wife and grandson. I was so excited because I already had a babysitter lined up for Spencer and was planning on taking my older kids after school the next day as well. Fate... or maybe a fun coincedence. I called him that next morning, but all I could hear was Small World in the background :). We finally got in touch and planned on meeting sometime that evening.

The amount of craziness it took for us to actually hug and say hello is hard to put into words. Maybe just lengthy and boring, but let me just say that we ran, jumped, fought through crowds, sweet-talked ushers and eventually had a moment with some of my favorite people. It was really fun catching up and spending a little time with the Michels.

The moral of this story is: if you post on facebook that you will be at Disneyland the next day, the Waldrons may stalk you and find you :).


No comments :