The kids had so much fun climbing all over lifeguard tower #10 that happened to be right next to our campsite. I think we need a lifeguard tower at home to help occupy my children :)
We played in the sand, made big holes, found sand crabs, moved rocks into a huge pile, etc. By the third day, even the kids were exhausted.
Spencer loved being outside, playing in the water, digging in the sand (and eating a little too), and having some special time with his best buddy (dad),
he wasn't too fond of his beach prison (ie: the port-a-crib), but he managed a smile for this picture.
We had sand everywhere (I am still finding it)... in our tent, clothes, shoes, car, towels, pockets, beds, etc. It was worth it.
Our tent and it's master builder... the kids slept soooo well (I attribute their zzz's to the wonderful sound of the ocean).
Labor day happiness...
3 comments :
I'm loving the picture of Claire with her finger up her nose. Classic!
These pictures brought back a flood of memories of when we would take Missi and Scott to Half Moon Bay (a fun beach on the California coast just south of San Francisco). You were about the same ages as Dallin and Claire. Jumping the waves, looking for sand crabs and shells,and building anything we could in the sand are wonderful memories. How fun to see the "next" generation experiencing these same delights.
Great pictures and great times. I will be borrowing some of your photos. Thanks
Post a Comment