peter . missi . dallin . claire . spencer . evan . will
LOVE LOVE LOVE The Office, and can't wait for tonight either!and that baby... gosh, he's CUTE! yay for laughter!
i'm waiting on pins and needles!and he looks so much older than 1 week! what an adorable little grin!
That is so funny...The office is our show too...We have been anxiously awaiting...I love little Spencer...he is SO dang cute...
He is so cute!!! I can't wait to meet him and see all the big sis and brother too. Talk to you soon. Tasha
I'm with ya sista! That's what SHE said!Lovin' the smiley baby ;-)
i loved it! laughed and laughed...and an engagement!
Post a Comment
6 comments :
LOVE LOVE LOVE The Office, and can't wait for tonight either!
and that baby... gosh, he's CUTE!
yay for laughter!
i'm waiting on pins and needles!
and he looks so much older than 1 week! what an adorable little grin!
That is so funny...The office is our show too...We have been anxiously awaiting...
I love little Spencer...he is SO dang cute...
He is so cute!!! I can't wait to meet him and see all the big sis and brother too. Talk to you soon.
Tasha
I'm with ya sista! That's what SHE said!
Lovin' the smiley baby ;-)
i loved it! laughed and laughed...and an engagement!
Post a Comment