I don't have a very good detailed memory, but I do remember as a child and teenager my sweet mother giving everything she had to her children. I remember her trust, kindness, devotion, sacrifice and love. These qualities continue to bless our lives. How grateful I am for my mother and for the example I was given to help guide me in my efforts to be a good mother to my own children.
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith" (Galatians 5:22). This is what my mother is made of. Happy Birthday to my dear mom who has taught me the joy of motherhood... I am so grateful that she is here helping us and keeping us company.
Happy Birthday Mom!
5 comments :
Tell your mom Happy Birthday! I feel bad I didn't know...Hope she had a great day...How can she not with you and the kids ;)
Missi, that was a beautiful post/tribute to your mom! I keep checking your page, hoping that any day we're going to see pictures of the newest Waldron baby!
I have to agree! I have always loved Aunt Becky. I hope she had a great day.
Becky is the BEST!!! She is an incredible mother and the worlds greatest wife!! For all of us who claim her,in some way, our lives have been blessed beyond words. Happy Birthday and Happy Forever Sweetheart!!
As one of her children I second Missi's thoughts on the greatest mother in the world! Love you so much Mom!!
-Dave
Post a Comment