Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Craving Craze

Here is what this pregnant girl cannot get enough of (no pickles and ice cream this time):
The salad needs a little Thousand Island dressing with croutons on top, and the fries are fabulous dipped in their Polynesian sauce.  Oh, I think I need some right now!


Yep, I could eat these all day (but I gotta control the baby weight :)).  I craved these even before I was preggo, so maybe it's just a lifetime addiction?!


I know I am supposed to drink a lot of agua, and I really want to!  There is something about this bottle that makes me want to drink it even more.  It is my latest accessory :).  
I am also loving cottage cheese (the kind with pineapple in it) served with pear slices.  

After writing about these cravings and seeing their pictures, I am currently salivating and must go satisfy my need for delicious food...thank heavens my adorable water bottle is within arms reach.

7 comments :

Ammon said...

Oh, I could go for some Chic-fil-A fries and Polynesian sauce right about now! And, have you ever had Rips? They are like Sour Patch Kids, but big squares. So yummy!

Jennifer said...

Man those all sound yummy to me! Next time you have a craving let me know...I will eat with you...You shouldn't have to eat those horrible things alone :)

Krissy Lowe said...

I miss you and our our Chic-fil a days. Wish I were there to eat with you. What is that water- the bottle does look fun.

keely said...

yum. looks good. i think i am the only person who has never been to the chic place. let's go sometime. looks nummers!

Elisa said...

Hey Missy! It's Elisa (Inman) Peterson. I can't remember how I got here, but I came across your blog! Congratulations on being pregnant. That is so fun. Feel free to check out ours ejpetersonfam.blogspt.com

Rachel said...

I'm so sad we're always in the same place but never get to see eachother. Next time you and Pete are in WA, let us know and we'll catch a flight up to see you!! Hope you're feeling well.

Jen Bug said...

I think I had all of those things with you while I was there, just in case anyone questions the validity of your cravings! Well,I guess I had everything except the cottage cheese...which I don't think I'll EVER crave, pregnant or not! :)