I looked out the window and what did I see?
Popcorn popping on the apricot tree!
Ok, so it's not an apricot tree but it's still pretty exciting to see beautiful pink blossoms "popping" on the tree we planted last year (more like a large stick, but we still love it). Dallin and Claire were so thrilled to actually view and touch the object that they so passionately sing about every Monday night for family home evening. It has been a nice winter, but we welcome spring (and the popcorn) with open arms.
3 comments :
Winter? In California? Ok. Seriously now, what a beautiful tree! I love flowering trees. Seasons mean so much more with children at our sides.
Love the tree...My kids had pointed out all the trees in the neighborhood that had popcorn too...We used to have real apricot tress in Washington close by and I remember Taylor being very disappointed it wasn't really popcorn..haha...I love kids and their imaginations!
Hurray for spring. I bet you guys have warm weather. Missing the sun over here.
Post a Comment